Beer Sponsor in Kinnick

I would think that selling beer in the stadium would help curb binge drinking a bit. If Students knew they could get a couple beers inside, they may not feel the need to powerchug 6 beers before walking into Kinnick. Then again, students are pretty stupid when it comes to booze so they may not catch on right away.

Minnesota has been selling beer at their games for years now and its bee a huge hit. Its rather foolish that more schools don't get in on it.

Minnesota. . . . They need to make up for paying us rent on their goalposts for the past 15 years.

I would think that selling beer in the stadium would help curb binge drinking a bit. If Students knew they could get a couple beers inside, they may not feel the need to powerchug 6 beers before walking into Kinnick. Then again, students are pretty stupid when it comes to booze so they may not catch on right away.

Somehow..... I doubt it.

Minnesota has been selling beer at their games for years now and its bee a huge hit. Its rather foolish that more schools don't get in on it.

I think more are now. Need to open up more revenue avenues and find a way to get fans there. I'd also try and drop concession prices as well. Make it affordable for families of 4. People would be more apt to spend money on a ticket if didn't feel so much getting hosed at the stands.

are-you-serious-wtf-meme-baby-face.jpg

Hope they go with Dos XX. Then we can see even more commercials with the "world's most interesting man".

Stay thirsty my friends.
Then use KF in his place. Rather than showing that dude skydiving and wrestling alligators, they could show Ferentz staring stone faced at the camera.

Also when you sell beer at $8 a pop students will not pay those prices when they are used to getting an 18 pack of natty light for that price.

Also when you sell beer at $8 a pop students will not pay those prices when they are used to getting an 18 pack of natty light for that price.

Nah, now days kids have mom/dad's credit card and cash from student loans.

back in the day, they got money like this.
upload_2017-7-10_22-47-11.jpeg

of course they sneaked every kind of booze and weed into the stadium and simply got crazy without ushers giving them a bad time.

Latest posts