Beau Corrales gone

Why is that so rude? Have you seen Indiana's offense?

Have you ever been to an Indiana football game? .. Neither have Indiana fans.
football.jpg

He's either in for a rude awakening since Indiana is the only other P5 competing for him or he expects a number of schools to come with an offer.

Well considering Utah is recruiting him and inviting him for an official, and Wisconsin, Penn State, and Arizona State are all recruiting him I don't think he is in for a rude awakening, and what offense would you rather play in as a WR, Iowa's or Indiana's?

Have you ever been to an Indiana football game? .. Neither have Indiana fans.

True. It's a basketball school, obviously. Little football success. But they crank out receivers.

If you're a receive do you want 4 years of their offense but that crowd, or 4 years of KF / GD offense and the Kinnick crowd?

Well considering Utah is recruiting him and inviting him for an official, and Wisconsin, Penn State, and Arizona State are all recruiting him I don't think he is in for a rude awakening, and what offense would you rather play in as a WR, Iowa's or Indiana's?

Like I said, he must expect some offers coming. Just seems like weird timing considering Indiana is his only other P5 offer.
On a side note, if it's more about being able to take visits; without Kirk's outdated rule players wouldn't have to decommit to take officials.

True. It's a basketball school, obviously. Little football success. But they crank out receivers.

If you're a receive do you want 4 years of their offense but that crowd, or 4 years of KF / GD offense and the Kinnick crowd?

Gotta think no recruit spends a year under Davis. If that's not the case, then I'm with ya.

Kinda weird, since anyone with any talent at all should be able to play WR as true freshman. I suppose the prospect of GD as OC would scare away any talent at skill position. Our recruiting will continue to get worse (if that were even possible) unless we get some energenic, young coaches, starting w/ OC

SHOULD... be able to play.

I think PSU has been hitting him up lately too... But if I'm a WR so long as Indiana's coach is still there I'd rather go there to play. They get the ball thrown to them way more often. Much more of an exciting offense to run. Now the overall environment, school and program sure don't compare to Iowa's but as far as just a pure WR picking a fit to play in goes... A kid could do worse than Indiana...

What's Martin going to do remains the biggest question mark.. Now with this Texas kid backing out it's just that much more imperative that Iowa gets him. I like the MS WR Smith that they have too. I think landing Martin with him and Corrales would have been huge (if the coaches would actually develop and use them..) Long ways off till Feb though..

Thank goodness KF chased off Soup. It was unpleasant watching him produce WRs who broke records at Iowa. I'm tired of these uppity assistants who think the focus of offense should be scoring points. Field position baby, punt inside your opponents 30 yard line. That's how you win games.

a coach that believes in offense
We scored more points that seven of Michigan's other opponents this year. I'm sure KF feels vindicated from these types of harsh attacks based on that type of performance. That being said and all kidding aside, if I was a wide receiver with a chance to make the show, Iowa would not be in my top 20.

Don't worry we probably have lineman on hand that we can convert to WR to ensure our receivers can stay close to those pesky DB's

Latest posts