Beathard's Runs Were Huge!

MelroseHawkins

Did anybody else cringe seeing Beathard take off and dive into the end-zone or when he did his bootleg for the 4th Q 1st down? I think those runs are HUGE going forward with these last 3 games. Up to this point, Beathard's game has been limited a bit the better part of the last 3 or so games secondary to his injury. His running has been limited and he has been a bit immobile and opposing teams have known this. Teams didn't have to worry about that part of Beathard's game, but now they do which can alleviate some of the pressure.

Team's will be now forced to honor his run game. Running Beathard and giving a little show that he will run may very well have been worth the risk of him running going forward. I think it was a great call and will put a seed into the opposing teams when trying to scheme against Iowa.

I agree 100% and yes I cringed both times. He is one hit away from our season being over. You can understand why his teammates love him. Guy will put it all on the line.

He's a winner, what else do we expect? Yeah, my legs got weak in that instance when he did that....crazy sumbitch

I tried to watch him as close as I could on his runs. To me it looks like he's moving pretty good. I think he's capable right now and if it's there and it's needed....lets roll

Latest posts