Be ready for a disappointment in recruiting

iahawk20

I heard some chatter last evening that Melvin Gordon has de-committed from Iowa. Based on a follow up conversation I just had with someone close to the situation I am even more certain that Melvin has moved on.

Bad news. Wonder if this has to do with Coe or that Iowa hasn't performed this year and Wisky has. If he doesn't go to Iowa he ends up at Wisky and that is bad news.

I was waiting for this to start happening. KOK strikes again! Dude knows how to run an offense just the right way to turn star players off. Great Job Coach!

I love how some of these players are so easily swayed.. make a committment and stick to it. So if we don't blow the fake punt or beat Wisconsin by 1 he comes here instead? lol.. I don't mind players going to other schools over us, but don't commit and then back out of it when we lose a few games.

I was waiting for this to start happening. KOK strikes again! Dude knows how to run an offense just the right way to turn star players off. Great Job Coach!

Oh come on--really? Ya'll are gonna put this one on KOK too?
This is probably about losing games--and KOK is a part of that, but the blame for this goes beyond him.

I'm sure we will lose more than just a couple very good players over all these losses. Winning breeds winning and this is just one function of that.

How the fans complain about KOK are probably a much bigger influence than the job that KOK actually does. Fiction/fabrications versus fact ... unfortunately recruits will sometimes believe the fabrication. Besides, it sounds like Gordon has been feeling A TON of pressure to stay in-state. Too bad it finally seemed to get to him.

How the fans complain about KOK are probably a much bigger influence than the job that KOK actually does. Fiction/fabrications versus fact ... unfortunately recruits will sometimes believe the fabrication. Besides, it sounds like Gordon has been feeling A TON of pressure to stay in-state. Too bad it finally seemed to get to him.

I wonder how much Pre$$ure he ended up feeling.

This is "shady"? How much "Pre$$ure" has he been feeling?

Really? Bielema MUST be slipping money for Gordon to decommit from the program that is sitting at 7-4 with a loss to Wisconsin. Nevermind the fact that Gordon is FROM Wisconsin, and Wisky is set to go to the Rose Bowl with a Sparty loss. Kinda hard to blame him if this is true at this point.

LMAO..

How did you arrive at classifying him a Star player?

Oh I see now because he is a 3-Star Recruit and 39th ranked RB by position? :eek: Wow!!! He must be awesome...:D

This is "shady"? How much "Pre$$ure" has he been feeling?

Really? Bielema MUST be slipping money for Gordon to decommit from the program that is sitting at 7-4 with a loss to Wisconsin. Nevermind the fact that Gordon is FROM Wisconsin, and Wisky is set to go to the Rose Bowl with a Sparty loss. Kinda hard to blame him if this is true at this point.

If this is at me, It was a joke.

Latest posts