BCS Guru: Iowa to be #14 in BCS

let the "experts" pick the fuuuuckeyes- happy to set the record straight. everything i'm hearing out of orlando is that the cap one is ready to welcome us with open arms... IF we faulter and don't get to the BCS (Rose/Sugar) as Jon mentions.

I think we move up to #13 in the BCS.

We will move up a bit in the computer polls. All of the Big Ten teams that we have played beat teams that we have not. (MSU over MN, Wisky over Purdue, PSU over NW, Michigan over ILL). It sucks AZ and ISU lost, but they were to top ranked teams which won't hurt us much.

We will pass Missouri, Arizona and Oklahoma and I think Utah and Alabama will be really close.

I think we move up to #13 in the BCS.

We will move up a bit in the computer polls. All of the Big Ten teams that we have played beat teams that we have not. (MSU over MN, Wisky over Purdue, PSU over NW, Michigan over ILL). It sucks AZ and ISU lost, but they were to top ranked teams which won't hurt us much.

We will pass Missouri, Arizona and Oklahoma and I think Utah and Alabama will be really close.

#13 - That was my thoughts as well. Utah stays in front of us for now and both Oklahoma and Okie St are breathing hard right behind us with ARk. Alabama still gets too much respect and they probably at 10 or 11.

let the "experts" pick the fuuuuckeyes- happy to set the record straight. everything i'm hearing out of orlando is that the cap one is ready to welcome us with open arms... IF we faulter and don't get to the BCS (Rose/Sugar) as Jon mentions.

If we fall to the Cap One I want 'Bama. (Assuming Auburn and LSU go to the BCS)

Is it odd that I think Northwestern has a better chance of beating us then Buckeyes? I know on paper that doesn't make sense, but that's just my gut reaction.

Is it odd that I think Northwestern has a better chance of beating us then Buckeyes? I know on paper that doesn't make sense, but that's just my gut reaction.

Thats not odd at all.. Id agree with you but I dont think either will succeed ;)

Latest posts