BBALL Scrimmage Saturday?

bogeyman

Think I'm looking more forward to watching the Bball team scrimmage than the actual football game Saturday. Anyone know when it starts (I assume they're having one)? Thanks

Think I'm looking more forward to watching the Bball team scrimmage than the actual football game Saturday. Anyone know when it starts (I assume they're having one)? Thanks

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that the bball scrimmage wasn't until the Sat of the PSU game....

Yeah that is the Black and Gold Blowout I think. I'm talking just a the shirts and skins games they have before official practice starts in a couple weeks.

I believe it is 2 hours before 11am kickoffs, and 3 hours before 2:30 kickoffs. Being there then should allow you to see some of the action. It has for me.

There definitely is not a lot of consistent hustle, but there will be enough action to get you excited for the bball season. I have only ever watched a few minutes, but it was plenty to get me excited for the season to begin!

Hayden bless Fran. The guy has it going on quickly. He will deserve some $ in the future, I just hope Barta doesn't stick it to the university with a contract like KF's contract. Keep it incentive based.

Latest posts