Baylor's Scott Drew- Negative recruiting tactics from ESPN

Dont fire Lick, and I am convinced at least Fuller was gone. Probly more. And if Barta would have let that happen....

Yes Fuller for sure and at least one other defection. (THat would sting!). I would have no problem with Scott Drew. If he can turn Baylor around...this is nothing.

Yes Fuller for sure and at least one other defection. (THat would sting!). I would have no problem with Scott Drew. If he can turn Baylor around...this is nothing.

We need a coach in Iowa City who's not afraid to throw some elbows, as long as it doesn't cross the line with the NCAA. I would be very happy if the rest of the B10 disliked the Iowa coach because he and his team played hard and played to win.

To be successful in recruiting, you have to go to the edge. If you cross the line and pay players, then you are dirty. As for 'negative recruiting' that stuff seems silly but it happens against Iowa every day in football and basketball. Kirk's gonna leave for the pro's, etc.

The Iowa basketball job is going to require a ton of work. It's nit going to be an easy sell for a while. I never want iowa's coaches to cheat. But it's going to take some work

ABSOLUTELY!

You would be DUMB not the press the limits. You can't be a good guy without having a backbone. I'm all for doing things the right way, but if what has happened is not illegal, then more power to him for finding a way. We would need that same perspective at Iowa.

Latest posts