basketball uniforms

imissbradbanks

I might be in the minority here, idk. But I personally prefer the traditional iowa uniforms and think the new uniforms of the past few years are fugly. What do you guys think?

I agree. I would especially like to see the gold ones changed back to white. It was better when the gold unis were just brought out for special games.

I second that motion. I prefer a cleaner, classic look. The ****** Iowa on the front of the jersey (circa 80s) would be awesome.

Go Hawks!

I liked these, and I always liked the white uniforms for home games
ui-bb-steal.jpg

A new coach will definitely change them, he'll want to get all connections to the old staff out of mind. We should bring back the parque floor :)

The road uniforms this year were hard to look at. However, my 9 YOA son told me he likes them so what do I know.

You don't think the coach has direct say in what the uniforms look like?? I bet the coach is the one that has most of the say in that.

On the list of priorities for any head coach - and especially Iowa's next coach - the style of uniform will not be an issue worth mentioning.

On the list of priorities for any head coach - and especially Iowa's next coach - the style of uniform will not be an issue worth mentioning.

I am with you on this one. Actually only opened this thread to see if anyone else was of like mind. Kind of reminds me of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.:)
-Greg

Latest posts