Basketball tickets wanted

hawklock00

I'm looking for 2 tickets to any Iowa hoops games this year, as long as they are not behind the baskets. I live in Iowa City- short notice prior to games isn't a problem. Gonna be a fun year, GO HAWKS!

Ticket office will throw you in row 40 or behind the hoop.

Wait until the season starts and there will be plenty of nice seats on Craigslist as well as this site. I rarely buy from the Ticket Office for basketball anymore.

$ 10.00 at the game. Haven't paid more than that for five years. Of course I don't go on Illini homecoming day. Those guys jack up the price.

Out of curiosity, how old are you? And are you an alum (or student)? There's going to be a couple games before winter break that I can't go to because of either class or obligations at the DI, and there will be some games over break that I won't go to (But no way am I giving up my Purdue ticket. I feel like we can beat them again in Carver.).

Attendance was just under 13k for Chicago State. I used to just sit wherever I wanted to, too. I think those days are pretty much over.

Bought tickets at the ticket office at carver before tip, section mm row 38. We sat in the 2nd row of the section and had the entire row to ourselves.

Paid attendance...only about 8k in stands

I figured it was around 10k actual. Regardless, there weren't nearly as many seats to choose from as in past years. And when we start playing games that people actually want to burn gas to come see, there will be even fewer seats available. Especially if we go through non-conference with just 1 or 2 losses.

Latest posts