Bash the badgers game thread

I don't care when a team has a pathetic night playing offense, I do care when a team has no heart and are arrogant!!
how many up for grab balls did they just stand there?

Last edited:
Iowa fans will typically put up with off nights or when shots just aren’t falling. What we WON’T put up with his laziness...and that’s exactly what we saw. Cook had the worst body language I’ve ever seen from a player. He literally was smiling and laughing going to the bench down 20. He went after no 50/50 balls...didn’t even try. Was standing up straight all night on defense letting Happ do whatever he wanted. Please just leave...now.

Where's the dude that gave me crap for saying it's ok for people to leave early when they're playing badly? Dude where are you? Really?! Why would ANYONE want to stay till the bell for the crap we've been witnessing.

Iowa fans will typically put up with off nights or when shots just aren’t falling. What we WON’T put up with his laziness...and that’s exactly what we saw. Cook had the worst body language I’ve ever seen from a player. He literally was smiling and laughing going to the bench down 20. He went after no 50/50 balls...didn’t even try. Was standing up straight all night on defense letting Happ do whatever he wanted. Please just leave...now.
Hey Tyler let's see how much you make playing pro ball in Estonia next year with the Ball brothers. Don't let the screen door hit you on the ass on your way out.

Rob you think any of the reporters will ask any tough questions in the post game presser? Or will it be more..."What do you think was wrong with the team tonight?" What did you guys talk about at halftime?

How about Hey Fran we've seen this exact collapse from your team's with some regularity why haven't you been able to identify it and fix for once!?

Fran the body language was terrible out there tonight. As a matter of fact it looked as though the team just gave up to what do you attribute the absolutely LISTLESS basketball from your team?

Rob you think any of the reporters will ask any tough questions in the post game presser? Or will it be more..."What do you think was wrong with the team tonight?" What did you guys talk about at halftime?

How about Hey Fran we've seen this exact collapse from your team's with some regularity why haven't you been able to identify it and fix for once!?

Fran the body language was terrible out there tonight. As a matter of fact it looked as though the team just gave up to what do you attribute the absolutely LISTLESS basketball from your team?

I don’t think Fran does postgame with his suspension...

I'm guessing you would never see a Duke team or even a Michigan State laugh about playing so badly. Really pathetic to see these guys waste a promising season and just embarrass themselves on National TV but hey Fran and Gary know exactly what they're doing. Who are we to question? ONly the people that PAY THE MONEY TO SEE THAT SH . T

Connor needs to focus on one sport. After watching him shoot, baseball looks like the better option. .

He’s looked bad to horrible since shortly after baseball practice has started

I wish he did though...he should have to answer for this shit show...

He doesn’t have to answer for anything. He has a gutless boss and gets to put his kids through school for free while fleecing the school for millions. No one has it bette t

Hey Tyler let's see how much you make playing pro ball in Estonia next year with the Ball brothers. Don't let the screen door hit you on the ass on your way out.

You are truly a legend in your own mind, pig. I would love to see you face up with TC and make that comment. You are a gutless waste of food.

Connor needs to focus on one sport. After watching him shoot, baseball looks like the better option. .

He’s looked bad to horrible since shortly after baseball practice has started
Mini Mad is not a basketball player.He needs to focus on baseball.

Latest posts