Bash the badgers game thread

Looked like George Lucas as a Wisconsin assistant coach.

tmpfpprb4shtoa52dqpj.png

I was laughing at Georgia for losing that badly to a bad Mizzou team. And now Im watching this. Embarrassing.

I've learned that as long as my focus is tied to a coach getting his sons a free education and then a high-paying coaching position at the U . . . well, that equates to success. That may not be how it works at other schools, but I've conditioned myself to really want those things above everything else

Hayden Fry wanted to surround himself with assistants who aspired to do great things as Head Coaches. I wonder what Fran's philosophy is?

This is Lick pathetic. This team right now is far worse than last year.

It makes zero sense. This is the exact same team as early in the season. It's not like our best players are injured. They've just apparently forgotten how to play basketball.

It makes zero sense. This is the exact same team as early in the season. It's not like our best players are injured. They've just apparently forgotten how to play basketball.
It is very weird. I’ve said for years that there seems to be a practice problem, as in they look like they don’t ever do it.

Latest posts