Based on what we know, does Iowa beat UNI?

UNI is up 59-0 on central state of ohio in the 4th quarter. They can put it in the end zone........

Well I'm pretty sure Central State of Ohio doesn't have the defense Iowa does but Wisconsin probably does so maybe they can put it in the end zone. I guess I don't think Iowa will win. It will take at least 21 and right now I'm not sure Iowa can score that much.

The scary thing is, UNI may very well be the best football team in the state right now.

Even though Wiscy isn't as good as they have been, based on UNI having a chance to win at the end of that game and watching us lose the battle of two bad teams today, I'd say they are. Might change as the season goes on though.

I know Wisconsin is severely missing their qb, but that UNI second half was very impressive.

No way. UNI is still bitter from the last trip to Kinnick, throw in the fact that they narrowly lost to Wisconsin and face a wounded Iowa team on the ropes. It could get really ugly next weekend.

UNI could beat Iowa, that was proven last time they played when Iowa had a better team. Iowa should beat UNI, even with what we've seen so far. If they can't figure something out this week and end up getting swept by ISU and UNI, this season is gone.

Central State is a TERRIBLE division II team who won 1 game last year so don't be too impressed with the UNI score today. Watching the game and UNI is just toying with them. I think even Iowa could score 30 on them! That's unless Kirk got up 20-0 and sat on it.

UNI played Wisky tough but obviously they aren't what people thought they were last week, based on today's result. I still say 70% chance Iowa wins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXkYTdm8BFA&feature=related]Plan 9 From Outer Space (Opening Scene) - YouTube[/ame]

I think other teams are smelling blood. #iowa is trending in the Twin Cities right now, and not because they love our great state. They looked pretty dang good today.