Based on what we know, does Iowa beat UNI?

I was more concerned about UNI than ISU before the season. Felt they were Iowa's toughest non-con opponent. I go with 50/50 and based on "what we know" it's the second 50.

UNI 23, Hawks 13.

1. Iowa will score at least one touchdown.

2. Iowa will lose.

I honestly don't see more than 4 total wins this season. This offense is beyond bad, and there is nothing that can be done to fix it.

We barely beat Northern Illinois, we lose at home to Iowa State.

Losing to UNI would be unbearable.

Btw, Minnesota and Indiana didn't look bad today. This could be a long season.

What do you mean "two bad teams" today? ISU had 5 TO's, 3 inside the 10. Part of the game yea, take half those away and it's Isu by 21. And, I'm just glad we don't play UNI this year

We barely beat Northern Illinois, we lose at home to Iowa State.

Losing to UNI would be unbearable.

Btw, Minnesota and Indiana didn't look bad today. This could be a long season.

Indiana is now toast. Robertson will be out for the year and he was their only real playmaker. They are going to be BAAD.

If the Hawks do lose next week... and I can't believe I'm even suggesting that. But if they do... will KF be coaching next year? Huh:eek: Think about that!

I don't see any way Iowa can win this football game...unless Davis and the offense have a "come to jesus" revival this week....

Well it doesn't look good and the prospects for losing to ISU AND UNI is pretty glaring all by itself.

If the Hawks do lose next week... and I can't believe I'm even suggesting that. But if they do... will KF be coaching next year? Huh:eek: Think about that!

Seriously? He just signed an extension to 2020. Unless Kinnick looks like Jack Trice, Iowa goes bowlless next 5 years, Kirk is safe.

Latest posts