Basabe appears to be legit

The more I hear this kid, the more impressed I am with him...confident in his game, but always looking to improve and humble about it.

Sorry bro...I appreciate the offer, it's flattering and all...but I like women.

I wasn't referring to me, and its kinda sick that you would put those images in your mind, its funny i say you need to get laid and you think of doing it with a guy, but at least its not completely frowned upon in iowa city though? i am right or am i right?

I wasn't referring to me, and its kinda sick that you would put those images in your mind, its funny i say you need to get laid and you think of doing it with a guy, but at least its not completely frowned upon in iowa city though? i am right or am i right?

Hey, you offered...no need to be offended that I turned you down...you'll get over it...in time.

Hey, you offered...no need to be offended that I turned you down...you'll get over it...in time.

Seems to mean that this stuff happens all the time in that pathetic excuse of a city. an ugly moron thinks hes going to get laid, they say know, but because hes retarded, he thinks they said yes, and then he rapes her. o ho. iowa city. number 1 in the state for sexual harassment, rape, and assaulting women.

Seems to mean that this stuff happens all the time in that pathetic excuse of a city. an ugly moron thinks hes going to get laid, they say know, but because hes retarded, he thinks they said yes, and then he rapes her. o ho. iowa city. number 1 in the state for sexual harassment, rape, and assaulting women.

You left out football...what's up with that?