Barta: Thank You

pin2win

@hagertony
yea no one cares about wrestling

What a great weekend this was for the fans and iowa city and hope to see more wrestling events at carver in the future. I would be shocked if it didn't come back a long with other big events! Great job hawk fans and fans that don't normally support this sport you are true hawk fans I ran into so many ppl that thought wrestling wasn't a big deal or worth watching but they brought their kids out and said they will be going to as many iowa duals as they can it brought a smile to my face I can tell you that and as you can see Barta loved it!

Barta: Thank You! - Iowa Official Athletic Site

Last edited:
Who said no one cares about wrestling?

I'm sure there are lots of people that care about wrestling. I don't know any of them personally but I'm sure they're out there. Congratulations on a successful event.

I have never had the opportunity or taken the time to go to a free style event. I have always just followed folk style. My wife and i and our 3 and 4 year old went to both days of the trials and i must say came away with a new appriciation for F/S and GR. I don't quite agree with some of the criteria like the one that gave Frayer the win over Brent, but it was very exciting. If you are reading this and you missed this event, you missed one heck of an event! And for the record, the women that wrestled this weekend put on show! I will most likely never see an olympic event live in person, but being able to see the caliber of competition with top notch atheletes that we saw this weekend was incredible! Here's hoping that the trials come back again in 4 years, i will be waiting first in line to get tickets

Latest posts