Barta says Hubbard had NO extra restrictions

Per the Creighton Bluejay Cafe (on Twitter: @TheBluejayCafe) Source: 26 yr old ex-con Mo Hubbard will land at Wichita State.

Wowza... much closer to home! Right?

I crunched the numbers on that and it is, in fact, farther from his home. He must've went to the Justin Hamilton school of measurement.

Per the Creighton Bluejay Cafe (on Twitter: @TheBluejayCafe) Source: 26 yr old ex-con Mo Hubbard will land at Wichita State.

Pretty clear that Hubbarb didn't leave Iowa to be closer to home. It never had anything to do with that, it was his easy way to deflect the real reason. So for anyone to be waiting to find out where he lands, to play the not closer to home card, that is funny.

This makes the most sense to me. He split before the hammer came down, and the fan was littered with.....

Word is The Hammer was riding into town.....

delay-mugshot.jpg

They gave the kid a chance. He blew it. He's gone.

Let it go and move on. What possible benefit comes from beating this thing to death? Oh wait...are you Colin Cowherd or Dennis Dodd? My bad...

If there were no special restrictions then I suspect it was violation of an "up to and including" rule in the student athlete code of conduct (i.e. violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal from the team). And whereas another athlete may have fallen short of the ultimate punishment, the fact that Mr. Hubbard was breaking rules so soon after arrival resulted in the hammer falling.

Hate to say it, but I come to expect this with Iowa basketball. We will probably land Woodbury and before the season starts he will decide to forego basketball to take up classical piano.

I wonder what the combined salaries are of the folks who thought this Hubbard thing was a good idea. Fran needs to check himself before he wrecks himself with these awful decisions. Thank goodness the dude left under ambiguous circumstances vs. some actual domestic or legal matter. McCaffrey has to be smarter than this moving forward. No more stupid, predictable off the court BS.

Yep. Nailed it.

Wichita State = March Madness (with twin brothers Mo and Anthony Hubbard)

Or maybe he played with and against Iowa's players and realized that if he wanted to get to the NCAAs, he better try someplace else at another level.

Just saying...

How come all the people in the "know" aren't here defending their claim Hubbard had a beer downtown (which is why he was kicked off) and that Barta is a liar?

Latest posts