Barta- bringing me to a new low

BHappelsArmy

My Saturdays have be reduced to rooting for anyone playing the Spartans. Because the only thing I enjoy almost as much as a Hawkeye win is a Dantonio loss. Thanks Gary, (insert sarcastic sigh) go Rutgers...

My Saturdays have be reduced to rooting for anyone playing the Spartans. Because the only thing I enjoy almost as much as a Hawkeye win is a Dantonio loss. Thanks Gary, (insert sarcastic sigh) go Rutgers...

Why Dantonio?

Go Army (lifetime hatred of ND)
Go Oklahoma (recent hatred of Baylor)

The Hawks sulking this bad sure takes the life out of watching other games.

Yep, once your team is out of the running it is easy to lose interest in other games that might matter.

Right now I am rooting for Indiana, Rutgers, anyone and everyone to beat Nebby, I dont care who wins the west if Iowa cant.

If Mich beats the hawks I guess I want them to go undefeated, win the big champ game and win it all, bring some attention to the Big 10 and maybe we get a few good recruits.

Tonight will be the first game in I have no idea how long that I won't be watching. I don't even have anything going on either. I just have no interest in watching us lose 60-0.

I want to watch this simply for the clinic michigan is going to put on against iowa Harbaugh is going to do what ferments hates the most pull no punches and run up the score.

I want to watch this simply for the clinic michigan is going to put on against iowa Harbaugh is going to do what ferments hates the most pull no punches and run up the score.

Unfortunately, that's mostly why I'm watching tonight as well.

But I disagree that Harbaugh runs up the score on anybody. He only has his team play a full 60 minutes and if you can't stop them that's the opposing teams problem and not his. He's old school and not politically correct. Wish we had a coach that even somewhat thought this way.