Barkley Hill's Smile?

bhawkn30

Do you think it's left his face since the Garmon news surfaced? His biggest competition just screwed himself. Even if it's not noticeable, you know inside there was a loud "YES" at some point.

I can guarantee he is not happy about it. A great athlete wants competition because it will make him better. Hill played for one of the top teams in the state and a great coach who preaches a team mentality, if anything I would like to see him encourage Garmon to make better decisions in the future.

I hardly doubt any player would wish an arrest/injury on a teammate. If so, that player is a lousy teammate. I'd want my players to be willing to fight tooth and nail for playing time.

If I'm a runningback going to Iowa, I'm getting some kind of Lloyd's of London policy or start worshiping you know who.

Do you think it's left his face since the Garmon news surfaced? His biggest competition just screwed himself. Even if it's not noticeable, you know inside there was a loud "YES" at some point.

I think Damon Bullock would disagree.

If past history keeps its course bullock has about 3-4 games then it's next man in. So again, back to my pt.

People are blowing this Garmon issue way outta proportion. He hasn't screwed himself. He will be playing this year. Wouldn't be surprised if no suspension from any games.

Latest posts