Bardo, Shut The *@$# Up

His paraphrase was that the B1G was concerned about a repeat of the Kansas brawl and overreacted in suspending Davison.

He had every chance to mention how close we came to a repeat of the brawl after Sunday's Illinois game but conveniently declined to comment.

I actually love Morris

images

They are very similar to Iowa State fans. They hate Iowa more than they like Wisconsin. They enjoy Hawkeye losses more than badger wins.

They've been breathing rarified air for too long. It's about time they got knocked down a few notches off their collective pedestals

Fortunately for me, mine are from Milwaukee and follow the professional teams primarily with college a close second. Luckily for me, many of them graduated from Marquette or UWM so there's not much hatred for Iowa.

You would have cared if Connor had been called for an illegal screen and Wiesy's basket was wiped out and it led to Wisconsin winning the game.
Or if Connor ended up doing the splits and tearing some ligament because he pulled his leg outward awkwardly

I was okay with Bardo until the Rutgers game. That game he had this infatuation with Pemsl it was as if he never did an Iowa game before. He kinda lost me after that game.

I swear did Bardo say during the Nebbie game at the end that Iowa was going to need Ash down the road and these minutes were very important? Did anyone else hear that?

Latest posts