Bardo, Shut The *@$# Up

Northside Hawk

Bardo is still going on about the Davison nut punch, saying the league overreacted, bringing up the Kansas St/KU brawl as evidence as such, having no comment about how his beloved Illini almost started a similar situation, being more or less a total d-bag.

Davison was a repeat offender!

He has a long history of other dirty plays!

Good God, get this puke off the air. I don't ever want to hear him do another Iowa game again!

Bardo is still going on about the Davison nut punch, saying the league overreacted, bringing up the Kansas St/KU brawl as evidence as such, having no comment about how his beloved Illini almost started a similar situation, being more or less a total d-bag.

Good God, get this puke off the air. I don't ever want to hear him do another Iowa game again!

You OK now?:eek:

You OK now?:eek:
You should see our man Stanzi's trail of posts tonight.

Bardo doesn't have a pot to piss in. He didn't think it (the nut punch) was a foul at the time and is doubling down about his perceived harshness of the penalty.

Davison was suspended because he is a repeat offender and has a long trail of dirty plays. Bardo is digging himself deeper and deeper by defending him.

Davison, like Grayson Allen, can't help himself and will have another incident. Mark my words.

Complete Ahole

Referees call a flagrant with a one-game suspension

Bardo says: Play On

What a worthless tool

I would rather listen to Dan Jockstrap than him

7_4747083.jpg

:cool:

For someone that played ball at a high level, he sure doesn't know his head from his ass when talking about the game.

For someone that played ball at a high level, he sure doesn't know his head from his ass when talking about the game.
He's always blubbering about a guy that averages 1.2 points a game, saying " this guy knows what to do with the ball", and "he's going to be special for a couple more years". I agree, Bardo stfu

It's time to dump Bardo. BTN needs a huge upgrade. They can get rid of Morris also. He's nauseating to listen to.

He's grown on me. There is one word or phrase he ALWAYS uses but I can't for the life of me think of it right now. I chuckle at some of his cheesy lines.

I remember years ago when he first started he would describe an offensive player as getting "molested" instead of saying contested like if player was driving. I'm like NO, that is not the correct word Shawn. He hasn't said that for a long time though.

When I think of the word he always says, I'll edit this.

But he makes such a valid point. I'm sure if there'd of been a nut tap at the end of the Kansas St./KU there'd of been no brawl at all. It's just a friendly gesture, no ill will at all. Total exaggeration by everyone outside of Wisconsin.

But he makes such a valid point. I'm sure if there'd of been a nut tap at the end of the Kansas St./KU there'd of been no brawl at all. It's just a friendly gesture, no ill will at all. Total exaggeration by everyone outside of Wisconsin.
Sarcasm aside, I do live in Wisconsin and think he is a cheap shot artist.

All I have to add is “meh”. Wouldn’t have cared either way on the Davison deal and don’t real have strong feelings about Bardo one way or another. Meh
You would have cared if Connor had been called for an illegal screen and Wiesy's basket was wiped out and it led to Wisconsin winning the game.

Fortunately Connor wasn't whistled. Brad was thoroughly whipped on the cut and did the only thing he could at that stage and got his team in worse trouble.

Last edited:
Honestly I have family from Wisconsin. I have nothing against Wisconsin. Dirty players are going to be dirty players, it's just more fun when they represent a rival.
They are very similar to Iowa State fans. They hate Iowa more than they like Wisconsin. They enjoy Hawkeye losses more than badger wins.

They've been breathing rarified air for too long. It's about time they got knocked down a few notches off their collective pedestals

He's grown on me. There is one word or phrase he ALWAYS uses but I can't for the life of me think of it right now. I chuckle at some of his cheesy lines.

I remember years ago when he first started he would describe an offensive player as getting "molested" instead of saying contested like if player was driving. I'm like NO, that is not the correct word Shawn. He hasn't said that for a long time though.

When I think of the word he always says, I'll edit this.
ice water in his veins...GAWD shut up

You should see our man Stanzi's trail of posts tonight.

Bardo doesn't have a pot to piss in. He didn't think it (the nut punch) was a foul at the time and is doubling down about his perceived harshness of the penalty.

Davison was suspended because he is a repeat offender and has a long trail of dirty plays. Bardo is digging himself deeper and deeper by defending him.

Davison, like Grayson Allen, can't help himself and will have another incident. Mark my words.

I generally like Bardo. Living around here and formerly being employed by the U myself, I got to hear him before he ever went TV. He gives pretty good analysis from a player point of view. I'm not a fan of the local team, but I followed anything Big. Bob Hansen is pretty much a homer (with good analysis), but Bardo was pretty fair. But, though I like the player perspective, that can be too much as well.

That said, IL will likely never recover the fan base in football or basketball. My kids graduated and sports were so bad they just don't follow it. There are more Hawk fans than their alma mater. Underwood has no connection with the locals. Neither do the players. Iowa has a better following period and going forward likely always will.

About the incident, seen it a number of times. It's still kinda vague. Sort of like Woods. I'm more concerned about the player that seems to bring things out in others and though moxy is fun, it can get in the way.

IL homer

Latest posts