Banks > Griffin

I want whatever Ferentz4life is smoking.

I believe the NFL scouts know a little more than you. Apparently nobody on this board agrees with you either.

I want whatever Ferentz4life is smoking.

I believe the NFL scouts know a little more than you. Apparently know one on this board agrees with you either.

Good post, but unfortunately the OP said nothing about who would be a better NFL QB. Premises, however, often get shifted so people can try and support their own positions.

Anyway, it's too bad this thread degenerated into a "you are dumb" thread. I respect your opinions, just disagree with them. Take it easy, folks.

Good post, but unfortunately the OP said nothing about who would be a better NFL QB. Premises, however, often get shifted so people can try and support their own positions.

Anyway, it's too bad this thread degenerated into a "you are dumb" thread. I respect your opinions, just disagree with them. Take it easy, folks.

Griffin had a better individual season than Banks, too. Seriously, how can you be this thick-headed?

Ummmm Ok.

This is fantastic.

Banks was a very good player, but RGIII is on a whole other level. That isn't a dig on Banks, it's just praise on Griffin. He is one of the best college players I have seen in quite some time. By game 5 he still had more TD passes then incompletions, how is that even possible?

Not all opinions are created equal. And this one is completely out of left field.

Either you did not watch the 2002 Hawkeyes or you are dumb (or both). Which is it?

I think you should double check your numbers. RGIII almost threw for 4k yards with a 6-1 TD/INT ratio and rushed for almost 650 yards and 9 scores.

Thats probably one of the best single seasons a QB has ever had in college football. If he had half the help Banks had they would probably be in the NC game.

Ok lets all just agree the Jake christansen is the best QB and call it a night. I think that's something we can all agree on.

When Stiles is posting on you it's time to move on. Thanks for coming in on this one Stiles.

Latest posts