Ban Me, I Don't Give A ****!

Brilliant!

Look deacer, if you come in here and gloat and act all jerky, you should be banned too. I know JD won't snuff you, for obvious reasons, but don't think that gives you license to be an splinter in everyone's azz.

Yeah, I guess that decision to do that against Ohio State isn't one he regrets and he'll probably do it many more times. Play the percentages is what they say. Just seems like were always the one on the short end of the stick.

Everyone's got a different opinion on whether its the right move or not. IMO I think it's a chicken **** call and 9 out of 10 times when you're not playing to win you get beat. However, what drives me nuts is how many times we've been beat on game winning drives in the closing minutes of games, but when it's us in a position to take the game in our hands and make that drive we tuck it between our legs and sit on it. Meyer was having a great game today and to not even attempt to give him a shot at another 50 yarder is a slap in the face to him and may have been the difference between a win and a loss. I'm a die hard fan and will continue to support this team to the very end, but if something is broke it needs to be fixed and coaching philosophy is something that IMO needs to be looked at under a microscope and reexamined because something obviously needs to change.

Latest posts