Baer

GoldKey

At home, when Baer hits a 3, student section chant "Baer ball!". Bobby/Dolph say "Nothing but Baer". Band plays "Bare necessities". Let's do this.

He gets some flack for being a skinny white walkon but he's only a freshman and looks pretty darn good.

I give the guy a lot of credit for wanting to be a Big Ten player, and giving it a shot even though he wasn't offered a scholarship. He has plenty of time to play with the big boys and make it work for himself.

When he got extended minutes in the Dayton game is when we made our comeback. I particularly thought our defense was much better with him in the game and that is why we came back.

I give the guy a lot of credit for wanting to be a Big Ten player, and giving it a shot even though he wasn't offered a scholarship. He has plenty of time to play with the big boys and make it work for himself.

I've stated this a couple of times, but Baer is the next Ryan Bowen and will someday be a cornerstone on this team. He just might become a Bowen Aaron White mix. He has that motor that doesn't quit. And he appears to have confidence that he belongs, right now.

I've stated this a couple of times, but Baer is the next Ryan Bowen and will someday be a cornerstone on this team. He just might become a Bowen Aaron White mix. He has that motor that doesn't quit. And he appears to have confidence that he belongs, right now.

He's got the Baer necessities to be a good player in the B1G.

His dad is former KGAN-TV Sports Anchor John Baer, remember him? He was with KGAN back in the 80's. Baer did the sports challenge with local athletes and the winner got a John Baer/KGAN t-shirt. There was issues with this and the NCAA because they saw the t's as free gifts. Baer was eventually fired by the KGAN GM when Bare's wife showed up at the station demanding that her husband be given a contract raise.

Latest posts