Badgers, Badgers, Mushroom, Snake and only the West Title is on the line official game thread

Did Iowa have 2 weeks to prepare or 2 days? Piss poor effort from the coaching staff right down the line to the remainder of the staff.

Ok, let's try to get another score. These reps are critical for the coming weeks. Time to experiment a bit and see what works and what doesn't.

At some point there has to be a mutiny against BF right? You’re a RB or WR and they are calling FB dives at crucial moments you have to wonder why you’re even in a uniform.

I like the looks of Keegan Johnson. I think the offense will look better next year. That's a bit of a blind faith leap that there are some guys on the OL that'll click between now and then.

Iowa was living on the edge their first 6 games with all the defensive takeaways. some of them were plain luck. The real Iowa team has been exposed these past two weeks. If Iowa is not a plus 3 or 4 in turnovers, they have zero chance to win again against a team with just a pulse, let alone a good team.

At this rate, Iowa may not win again this year and that includes against Illinois.

3 and 2. 4 and 1. Oline hasn’t done anything all game. No push no nothing. What does the great OC Brian dial up!! 2 runs up the middle with the FB! Both times getting stuffed. Turn over on downs, Wiscy scores again.

I hope everyone realizes that Wisconsin is now going to be 1-0 in the west and will have the edge within the division.

Latest posts