Badgers, Badgers, Mushroom, Snake and only the West Title is on the line official game thread

If we allow a score here

I am officially throwing in the towel

Emily's Film History Journal — Raging Bull (1980)

Is there a fan on here who's really surprised by this game today? I said earlier in the week, history would say having 2 weeks to prepare wouldn't matter. Iowa will do the same thing they always do. Boring ass football. They're young up front and not good. The QB panics a lot. If Iowa has to rely on their offense to win a game, you'll be badly disappointed.

The defense, when not getting a turnover, plays soft football. This is not that hard to figure out folks.

Is there a fan on here who's really surprised by this game today? I said earlier in the week, history would say having 2 weeks to prepare wouldn't matter. Iowa will do the same thing they always do. Boring ass football. They're young up front and not good. The QB panics a lot. If Iowa has to rely on their offense to win a game, you'll be badly disappointed.

The defense, when not getting a turnover, plays soft football. This is not that hard to figure out folks.
Bout says it all.

I hope everyone realizes that Wisconsin is now going to be 1-0 in the west and will have the edge within the division.
Just as well ... any of the 3 remaining contenders in the East would kick Iowa’s ass. It’s just a bummer that Michigan / OSU have to eliminate the other from the playoffs.

Not only lost the West, with all the better teams in the East, Iowa prolly gets knocked to a Music City caliber bowl.

Here’s more to get the gastric juices spewing... from #2 to 22 in 2 games.