Badgers, Badgers, Mushroom, Snake and only the West Title is on the line official game thread

So my wife and I were supposed to go to a costume party tonight and I thought I'd dress up as an offensive coordinator but I see Brian Ferentz already stole that fucking idea!

تاريخ السودان مُزوّر on Twitter: "معقل فكر #الإقتصاد_الحر في أمريكا.  https://t.co/PufMnmsWeQ" / Twitter

Rainbow has some sweet costumes

defense goes 3 and out. Offense gets great field position. What does BF do, out of the half,down 20, West conference at stake and having 2 weeks to prep!!!!
RUN
RUN
Incomplete pass
Punt. This Dude is trash.

One good thing

We have held Mellusi to 40 yards on 15 carries

So, if the game plan was to stop Mellusi

We have succeeded quite well

Let's face the facts. Our OL gives us very little chance against a team like Wisky. Aaron Rogers would struggle against this mess. We can't run the ball, we get in a passing situation and Petras has 0 time with the receivers we have. I could see this team not winning another game this season unless something changes with the OL.

Illinois
NW
Minnesota @home
Nebraska

That’s a favorable schedule. Iowa can run the table. They really can. The frustration lies within the fact the West will never set up the way it did this year.

But when Petras does have open guys, he either checks down to the wrong guy, or over throws the open guy. Maybe he is hearing footsteps with this shitty line, but he is proving to be shot.

long story short. Petras has no pocket presence. If he had that it would help lot in making up for his lack of mobility

Latest posts