bad feeling about indiana

I honestly believe that the Hoosiers won't be a pushover.

In fact, I'll happily admit that I get worried about EVERY Big 10 game.

However, given that MSU had Dell, Cunningham, Gantt, Lithicum, Bell, Baker, and Cousins at the skill spots ... and given that Iowa did a pretty good job of containing those skill guys ... I'm hard pressed to believe that Iowa will have too many more difficulties against IU's group.

The bigger issue, as I see it, is how Iowa's O will fare if we don't have ARob. Of course, on the flip side, MSU has a much better run D than IU ... and when our O was executing, MSU's D absolutely had NO ANSWER. No offense to IU, but their D isn't that terribly impressive. Furthermore, from what I've heard, IU will be playing without their best player in the secondary (although the guy was likely a cancer to the team). I anticipate that the Hawks should be able to gash the Hoosiers pretty well through the air. Hopefully that will be able to open up running lanes for Coker ....
this is in no way a knock on arob, but our line will dominate ui so badly that coker will have a heydey. i think he will be fine with the ball as i noticed last week on most of his carries he was protecting the bal with two hands at the line of scrimage. if he gets to the second level, and i predict he will, it will be a long long day for the ui lbs and dbs. he will punish them. JMO

Too much leadership on this Iowa team to allow a let down. I look for Iowa to win in convincing fashion.

Agreed. They've seen what they can accomplish when they put together a complete game. Got to think the team is now focused and on a mission to win out and get to another high bowl game.

Every game worries me, particularly one against a team that can throw the ball well.

Indiana has a good passing offense capable of scoring 30 on Iowa's defense. Anyone who has watched Iowa's defense should realize that this team isn't a shut down unit. They will give up yards. Will they give up TDs?

we have:

-a great D line
-a great O line
-arguably the best QB in the nation
-improving and solid defensive secondary
-the best coach in the country

We have some issues, but I'd much rather be Iowa than Indiana headed into this week

we have:

-a great D line
-a great O line
-arguably the best QB in the nation
-improving and solid defensive secondary
-the best coach in the country

We have some issues, but I'd much rather be Iowa than Indiana headed into this week

Are you & Mrs. Racer heading down to Bloomington to support our boys? If yes, have fun and get loud. :)

I wasn't expecting the Iowa rush game to get that many yards against Indiana, anyway, since I'm pretty sure they'll commit several bodies to the box. Arob or not, this game will be won by Ricky Stanzi and the receivers.

norm

a-rob

tyler nielsen

crappy road atmosphere

let down game

look ahead to NW

I would bet a lot of money against the hawks against the point spread this week. I think we'll be lucky to win the game and I'm being serious.

We still got that guy named Rick on our team though. The way he has been playing this year I would expect us to continue winning. He is quickly becoming my second favorite Iowa QB of all-time.

Iowa-MSU 2010==Iowa-Michigan 2002?? I could honestly see last weeks game being the defining game of this season, and us just destroying everyone in our path through November...I do believe after we went up to the Big House no one really came close to us? (was Purdue after or before?)

I said this in another thread, Indiana's D is actually somehow worse than Michigan's. This game shouldn't even be remotely close. Now when we get to NW week, I'll be on edge.

Iowa-MSU 2010==Iowa-Michigan 2002?? I could honestly see last weeks game being the defining game of this season, and us just destroying everyone in our path through November...I do believe after we went up to the Big House no one really came close to us? (was Purdue after or before?)

Pretty sure we beat Purdue prior to the Michigan game. And we beat everybody fairly handily after that. Well besides USC of course.

I gotta good feeling about the Indiana game, however, I gotta bad feeling about people that have a bad feeling about the Indiana game. :)

you are an abomination to your user name. you should be banned and your user name should be given to someone else

They could rest A-Rob and who ever else is dinged up and still win by 14+. This Indiana team is not going to be able to run nor stop our run. It might not be a blow out...but a comfortable win.

Latest posts