Back to the Lickliter years...

Yes I did. I'm frustrated with the way they are playing. However, I frequently complement Iowa teams and the players. You only post negative things or make posts to rile up other people aka troll.

You don't need to defend yourself, only morons would accuse you of being a troll. Heck you've been on here as long as I have, if you're a troll you're a damn good one. :)

giphy.gif
You still live in past? Move on guys.

Talent levels on this team are about the same as those Lick teams. They can't even compete with middle of the road teams. No one on the team that can make a play. Not fun to watch at all. I thought we were done with those dark, dark times, but I was wrong. Fran is bringing them back!!

Fran gets a pass this year becuz of youth. Next year tho . . .

Yeah, for anyone who thinks this is close to a Lickliter team in terms of quality of play (and watchability) wasn't really watching games back then. Here's some of the scores from his last year here:

1/5/2010 @Illinois L 42-59
1/9/2010 vs MSU L 53-71
1/30/10 @Mich L 46-60
2/3/10 vs Ill L 49-57
2/13/10 @Pur L 40-63
2/25/10 @NW L 57-74
3/3/10 @Wis L 40-67
3/7/10 @Min L 53-88
3/11/10 vs Mich L 52-59 (Big 10 tourney)

Thanks for reminding me!!!!!!!! Now I have to go back in for therapy. :(

I tried to tell you guys that this team would not play well with the guards that we have on the roster. I didn't count on Uhl getting worse as the seasons go by. Wagner has no offensive game and a limited defensive game. With Jok injured, Baer is our most consistent player. A former walk on.
Fran has really screwed the pooch in the recruiting game. There is no other way to put it. And the pieces he has coming in aren't going to do anything for us at the PG spot or on the defensive end.
Wow. I said this a year ago and I'm just gonna repeat it.

Latest posts