Bach/Bachelorette Party needs tickets to Eastern Illinois game

Bridawg21

My fiance and I are going to take a bus from Des Moines to Kinnick for our Bach/Bachelorette party (believe it or not, her idea) and have decided on the Eastern Illinois game. There will be about 30 of us on the bus and about 20 of us will need tickets. Tickets will need to be in groupings of two or more (side by side) and not single individual tickets.

My fiance came to a few games last year and the tickets we got for Arkansas State were incredible (about 20 rows up on 35 yard line); however I would like to find something even better for her, without spending an arm and a leg, but not wanting to low ball you either. If someone has 4 really good seats (prefer to have at least another couple w/ us during the game), then please let me know location and price.

Also, does anyone know if the UofI would be able to put "Kinnick welcomes the Brian Montgomery & Amanda Juffer bach/bachelorette party" on the scoreboard during half time or something? If they do, please let me know who I would need to contact. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts