*****B1G WEST ELIMINATION GAME: IOWA VS. WISKY*****

Need a huge 3 and out by the D. I see a lot of Gordon coming up as they try to get the momentum back by pounding the ball some more.

This has still been the problem. We can open up the offense, throw the ball down the field....but only when we're pushed so freaking far to the point where the other option is give up.

Jake is fine with these 20 yard throws (with no wind). But why do we have to FORCE this....think of how the game could have been had we started this from the start?

and this is why we'll continue to lose games we shouldn't

At least now Wisconsin might stay conservative because they still have the lead and we won't go ultra conservative and play for OT. Not that I wouldn't rather have the 2.

My god! I think I am having a heart attack here!! Shades of 2008 Penn St with the kick to win by Murray. Does Kohen have it in him?

This has still been the problem. We can open up the offense, throw the ball down the field....but only when we're pushed so freaking far to the point where the other option is give up.

Jake is fine with these 20 yard throws (with no wind). But why do we have to FORCE this....think of how the game could have been had we started this from the start?

and this is why we'll continue to lose games we shouldn't

yep.

Latest posts