B1G Ten So Far

iowa hasn’t even played a week one game and Wisconsin has already beat them. Can you spill the news on which bowl game Iowa is going to as well by about week 3? Would be much appreciated so I can plan a trip! Love it.
I see @karras ‘s obsession with me is still in effect, but to your point, you’re correct. Wisconsin will probably beat the Hawkeyes.

And capitalize Iowa next time, dummy. You’re an embarrassment to ESL students everywhere.

One thing stuck out for me, every b1g qb so far is willing to run the ball. We are going to see lots of yards gained by qb scrambles this year. Us, not so much.
Yup. That’s how u win in college ball (certainly NOT pro). But since we are the only school that operates “pro-style”, we will keep cranking players into NFL (many of them early), and lose games on Saturdays. It’s the Iowa way

This is such a weak point. There has been plenty of pocket type qbs that led their teams to success in recent seasons. You also risk injury a lot more with these running back qbs.

I'll post some numbers in a bit here.
Cut him some slack.:p

He has conceded an Iowa victory tonight which is a bigger leap of faith then he is usually willing to make.

I'm trying to remember the five regulars that he claims Wisconsin was missing at Kinnick last year. I remember Van Ginkel and that's it.

Note to those whom are still wondering how we beat Mississippi State last year or Ohio State two years ago.

We kicked their ass, that's how.

Nebraska just scored on the power house of South Alabama.
Nebraska is in a dog fight.

It's bad enough this this once feared national power has now been delegated to the Beth Mowins game. Now they have pissed away a chance to get some separation on USA, missed a chip shot field goal, and may Nebraska this game away yet.

As for anointing teams as champs, what do you think people will say after we win tonight? It will be Stanley for Heisman, we will be in the championship game, etc. We wouldn't go down to South Florida and win like that. Wisconsin is tough, and will be with the qb they recruited behind their current qb, and they have skilled receivers that are better than anything we have. Taylor is an animal, and their defense is going to be tough again. I think they had something like 5 starters out and they still beat us in Kinnick last year. We lost our best players on a mediocre offense, and have the same qb that has the same problems he had last year according to all reports.

Iowa is the least flashiest team in the Big 10 and has least mobile QB in Big Ten. People see the big stats and impresses them. Iowa will never do that.

Iowa is the least flashiest team in the Big 10 and has least mobile QB in Big Ten. People see the big stats and impresses them. Iowa will never do that.
That's exactly what infuriates the Kirk haters. Even when we win our eight or nine games most years and take down more talented teams in bowl games.

They even crap on the 2015 season saying we were exposed for what we were in the end.
  • Lots of teams would have loved the opportunity to be so exposed
  • Christian McCaffery has barely slowed down once he entered the NFL. It's not like we were going up against dogshit that day.

Ya have to ask, is this all on him or is part of it on the coaches. It is nothing new with Iowa QB's playing tight. I think a lot of it is Ferentz's methodical thinking They play tight.

I look back at that Iowa vs Ohio St anomaly 2 yrs ago and can only think one thing. The coaches maybe thought they didn't have a chance in hell that game and said F it and let Stanley loose. I think they knew they were over matched and said Fit, Stanley ended up playing the most loose in any game he ever has and you saw the outcome.

You would think, with the defense Iowa has, they'd loosen the reigns a little more often.

You would think, with the defense Iowa has, they'd loosen the reigns a little more often.
If they did that then the defense wouldn’t be putting up the glittery numbers they do and people would complain about that.

If you don’t like Iowa why do you even post on here? Or following them? That’s lame as hell to be a Hawkeye fan betting against the Hawks IMO. Lame. Go to the badgers boards and blow smoke up the badgers snatches there so you can follow them closer and talk with their fans about how they are going to win the National Title this year. As far as Stanley being a Heisman. F#^! Yeah he is, he’s a god damn stallion that’ll make money playing football. I hope he is because then Iowa will be better.
Honestly I think he's a bot. Always posts the same drivel and doesnt respond to anyone who critcizes him

Last edited:
Honestly I think he's a bot. Always posts the same drivel and doesnt respond to anyone who critcizes him
You know you might be on to something there.

Rob, could you put up one of these on selected trolls/bots just to check to see if they are real?

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 11.21.51 AM.png

Latest posts