B1G Reshuffle: 2011 Big Ten Race Without Pryor

What does Nebraska return for Linebackers, Offensive and Defensive Lines? Do they have a lot of experience coming back here?

If Wisconsin just got a commit from QB Russell Wilson as is going around twitter, then I will pick them to win the big ten and perhaps be undefeated. Will look at it again tonight after kids go to bed
I have said it many a time now, history will not be denied. Iowa, Wiskey will play this year. I favored Wiskey for a month now, and Iowa, well I like the chemistry. I think our O will be very good and I think our D will be more hungry than it has been in awhile. The two sides of the ball will push each other to be better and while you can encourge that, sometimes it just lines up so well, you cant help but notice. This very well could be the year for the Hawks. If the team gels the way they could, they will be very hard to stop.

What does Nebraska return for Linebackers, Offensive and Defensive Lines? Do they have a lot of experience coming back here?

EMik21 -

Nebraska has some EXCELLENT LBs in David, Compton, and Fisher. And they have another guy or two with decent experience there too.

On the DL they return a lot of experience and talent ... and one of those guys is Crick ... a guy who could be poised for 1st team all-B10 honors.

OL is possibly the primary area where the Huskers will have to build up a bit more. All the same, they still return a few starters and they have other guys who have some experience. Anyhow, their OL should be okay. Gerry DiNardo was really high on the Husker OL ... however, I'm not quite so high on the group.

Latest posts