B12 = Overrated

The Big XII is obviously pretty average. 8 of 10 teams lost 4 games or more in conference? 3 teams that won 8 or more games? Only one terrible team, but only one really good team to average it out. Otherwise, it's just pretty blah....

The Big XII is obviously pretty average. 8 of 10 teams lost 4 games or more in conference? 3 teams that won 8 or more games? Only one terrible team, but only one really good team to average it out. Otherwise, it's just pretty blah....

Can you explain what this means? What does it mean when you say "The Big XII is obviously pretty average"? You do realize that when teams play each other in the conference someone has to lose right?

I'd say the SEC was pretty decent last year and 7 out of their 12 teams lost 4 games or more in the conference.

Are you saying that conference is better if half the teams are god-like and the other half suck?

If I wanted to compare conferences I think I would look at W/L's versus other conferences.

Here's another stat:

The B12's record against BCS bowl teams: 1-10
B10's record against BCS bowl teams: 5-9

It isn't even close.

All against Wisconsin... so what?

Big 12 had a team that only has one loss in BCS, of course Big 12 teams going to have a bad record against.

Iowa State no longer belongs in the Big Twelve, it's too weak. Iowa State needs to join the SEC. They are recruiting like a team ready for the SEC and their football team is a monster now. Iowa should join the MAC.

All against Wisconsin... so what?

Big 12 had a team that only has one loss in BCS, of course Big 12 teams going to have a bad record against.

False. Just because you refuse to acknowledge Iowa's win over BCS participant NIU doesn't mean it didn't happen. By the way, NIU is undefeated against the mighty B12.

Now that the college football regular season is finished we can look back on the whole body of work and see that the B12 was definitely overrated this season.

The conference only has two ranked teams in the AP poll (B10 has 4), the same number of teams as the MAC and WAC have.

The entire B12 has 0 non-conference wins over BCS top 25 teams. The B10 has 3.

The B12 is not the SEC, as much as Clown fans want to believe it's the toughest conference, it's not. It's really just a bunch of average teams with inflated SOS because they play one extra conference game.
you of course would be incorrect. You may be used to that. While statistics and logic may have no place in your sphere, I will post it for you anyway. A highly respected statistician disagrees with you.
USA TODAY