Awful officiating

Great no call on Marble being held. What is the foul difference? 8-3? Big Ten games are nearly as bad as wwf.

BB officiating is the most frustrating thing in the world. Home teams get so many more calls it is rediculous.

We should have a bigger lead than this. Once we open the second half with Fran's patented no scoring until the second TV timeout, we will be down 3.

Not tonight, Fran will give Bo his first loss tonight, patented beatdown by Fran and team. Go Hawks!

#standforFran

Barta needs to stand up for him this time. Wish I had the skill / time to setup a petition to let Barta know we are taking note how he handles this. Going along with a convenient aberration in enforcing the rule changes this year - that the officials are supposed to be held to - is unacceptable job performance by Barta.

It's the new rules. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

It's going to ruin the game. Every game will be a free throw contest.

I guess I'm a homer to officials but I didn't think it was called that one sided or bad prior the the Ts. As usual there fouls/calls that went both ways.

Granted after the explosion they called everything to make sure they maintained control of the game.

All Olaseni had to do was make a layup and the whole fiasco would have been averted. Instead he went up like 2A Iowa girl and tried to lay it in and missed it. Second attempt he got fouled, but Iowa got away with some too. WI has guys that can make shots and we have a team full of guys who look at Marble and White to bail them out.

All Olaseni had to do was make a layup and the whole fiasco would have been averted. Instead he went up like 2A Iowa girl and tried to lay it in and missed it. Second attempt he got fouled, but Iowa got away with some too. WI has guys that can make shots and we have a team full of guys who look at Marble and White to bail them out.

I find myself wondering why he and Woody don't go up like Zellar did last year. Everytime he got the ball near the basket, he was throwing it down and anyone who got in the way was going with it. As a 7 footer under the basket, if you get the ball at point blank range you should never miss unless there's a hard foul.