Awesome!

From Licklighter to this! Great ball movement, great team play, great hustle. Marble is the man! Love it go Hawks!

I truly believe that Fran has learned a thing or two throughout the season, including player rotation.

This team is playing sick hoops right now. The players know their roles and its all coming together.

NIT Champs this year. Big10 Champs next year. National Champs....well......;

Not many teams get to say they won their last game of the season in college basketball. Not many teams get to say they played in April. These are kind of cool things.

What's best though, is that a loss just won't be that painful. I'm not as emotionally invested in these games as I am during the regular season, which kind of makes it more fun.

I would like to see the player minutes throughout the year. Seems to me that he is rotating as much as he's been all year.

Tis quite exciting to be playing in April. Beating decent teams, some of which should have been in the Dance. Just need to knock off one more of those.

Fran has them playing great team basketball. They out hustle every team they play. I love it! Go Hawks!

So, if we win, are they going to put a banner up? Since we're Iowa basketball, and since they put a banner up for just making the tourny, I assume yes.