Austin writer hearing Penn State v A&M in Care Care

There's a lot of us down here in Texas also.

Also, Bohls is one of the two lead writers for the Austin American-Statesman. He's not a total homer like so many writers are in college towns. I'd trust him more than I would trust many of the people out there.

Isn't that what he was saying?

I thought a bowl could not take a team with two or more losses over another. So Penn St should be the 5th picked team from the Big Ten. Iowa nor Ohio St. could jump them. Penn St. should fall no lower than the Insight and thats with the Big Ten only getting one in the BCS.

Am I wrong?

I would personally be excited for an Iowa vs. Iowa State rematch. Being able to get a little revenge from a tough loss early in the season would be a nice way to cap off an otherwise disappointing season.

Personally I have no interest in playing the Ketchup and Mustards again. (I'm assuming there would be no exchange of the Cy-Hawk trophy so what's the point?)

Baylor intrigues me. Our defense rose to the occasion vs GT and Mizzou - why not Baylor?

Personally I have no interest in playing the Ketchup and Mustards again. (I'm assuming there would be no exchange of the Cy-Hawk trophy so what's the point?)

Baylor intrigues me. Our defense rose to the occasion vs GT and Mizzou - why not Baylor?

Your really gonna ask that question with this years defense??? :eek:

RGIII is better than anyone that GT had on the field.

Last edited:
[/B]

Your really gonna ask that question with this years defense??? :eek:

I really am.

As I wrote, can the defense, led by Norm's coaching, rise to the challenge? Or do you want to beat up a team from the MAC in Detroit?

Bottom line - if you want to be the best you've got to play the best.
Is Baylor the best team we can play? If so, le't play them.

Iowa was great against GT but Mizzou handled them easily in the 2nd half last December. Mizzou was on their way to 30+ points until Gabbert decided to throw to Iowa.

There are many examples of great defense from Norm, that game wasn't one of them.

No thank you to RGIII. That dude..Yikes. He is a nightmare for a defense like ours.. He can actually throw the ball unlike Denard Robinson. His receivers are decent too. Oye. NO Baylor. lol

icon1.gif
spacer.gif
posted 8:32a, 11/30/11
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

block_gray.gif

spacer.gif

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1300258

bohls don't know **** :)

No thank you to RGIII. That dude..Yikes. He is a nightmare for a defense like ours.. He can actually throw the ball unlike Denard Robinson. His receivers are decent too. Oye. NO Baylor. lol

RGIII is scarier than the devil, but I would like someone to introduce me to the Baylor player that might consider attempting to tackle Coker. I think I watched three Baylor games this year, and I'm not sure I recall anyone being tackled.

Yes. Our line and backers will finally be healthy and the young 'uns like Miller have been seasoned.

Ummmmmm...our DL has been healthy all year, except Alvis, and he ain't coming back anytime soon.

The LBs have been healthy all year except for NW and Ind, two games that we won anyway.

Your post is pretty clueless.

Latest posts