Austin writer hearing Penn State v A&M in Care Care

Ummmmmm...our DL has been healthy all year, except Alvis, and he ain't coming back anytime soon.

The LBs have been healthy all year except for NW and Ind, two games that we won anyway.

Your post is pretty clueless.

Tom Nardo, Mike Daniels and Tyler Nielsen, among others, say hello. You really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, son.

Next you'll say Clayborn was healthy last year...

Tom Nardo, Mike Daniels and Tyler Nielsen, among others, say hello. You really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, son.

Next you'll say Clayborn was healthy last year...

You forgot Morris, Carl Davis, Hitchens, DiBona, and Getz, but yeah, outside of those nine guys, fake Tyler Sash is right. The front seven were healthy all year. It's a miracle that Iowa didn't go 12-0.

Good deal. Sounds like it's more than just some writer throwing a guess out there, which is good for Iowa. I would personally be excited for an Iowa vs. Iowa State rematch. Being able to get a little revenge from a tough loss early in the season would be a nice way to cap off an otherwise disappointing season.

Not sure Iowa's defense wants to meet Jared Barnett just yet. Save until next year. Remember Iowa couldn't even catch Jantz, what do you think Barnett will do to them? Although, Iowa kept D. Robinson in check, so who knows? These two teams are definitely playing way different than they were in week 2 so it would be interesting to watch, but I don't think it'll happen. I would guess either Baylor or Texas in the Insight. Or Florida vs. Iowa in the Gator.

Ummmmmm...our DL has been healthy all year, except Alvis, and he ain't coming back anytime soon.

The LBs have been healthy all year except for NW and Ind, two games that we won anyway.

Your post is pretty clueless.

images

Latest posts