Au voir goph-er

When Iowa punks these guys on Saturday, we are all going to be like where was this team in the Michigan, Penn St, and Wisconsin games?

No pressure, Goofy, at home, no problem.

Tell you what. I love this rivalry and want to win. Floyd of Rosedale is THE best trophy in the land.,

If we lose Im rooting for Minny to get tot he playoffs. Because then I know we can get there.
I’m starting to wonder if I can forgive this team if we finish 9-3 . Mostly likely the answer is yes

"Playing spoiler" is the job of people who get paid to coach underachieving football teams. I don't really care. The meaningful part of the season is over.
I had the same thought yesterday about the difference in Hayden's and Kirk's legacys. Hayden will be remembered for many things mostly positive, for better or worse Kirk will be remembered more for ending the dream's of others than forfilling his own. I know that's not fair, Kirk has had great success, but upsets are now the measuring stick for this program for several years now.

Did we just give up on the hype videos? Is the season over? No it is not over 'til we say it's over.

Latest posts