aTm.....it's official, SEC bound.....

It's not official until aTm announces it themselves. aTm message boards have 1. Been going on like this for weeks, and they are hardly objective observers, and 2. They are PAY sites, so big headlines like that garner an awful lot of traffic, to their benefit.

It's not official until aTm announces it themselves. aTm message boards have 1. Been going on like this for weeks, and they are hardly objective observers, and 2. They are PAY sites, so big headlines like that garner an awful lot of traffic, to their benefit.

It may not be completely official, but it's all over twitter too. It's basically inevitable now, probably just sorting out the details. I wouldn't be surprised to see Oklahoma go next.

It may not be completely official, but it's all over twitter too. It's basically inevitable now, probably just sorting out the details. I wouldn't be surprised to see Oklahoma go next.

You know what else was all over Twitter? Texas, OU, aTm, OSU, TT, and Colorado to the Pac-10 last summer. Pardon me if I'm skeptical of even the mighty Twitterverse.

You know what else was all over Twitter? Texas, OU, aTm, OSU, TT, and Colorado to the Pac-10 last summer. Pardon me if I'm skeptical of even the mighty Twitterverse.

Good point......but I'm a firm believer in the "where there's smoke, there's fire" logic. I think this is a done deal.

It's over for the Big 12. If A&M goes to the SEC, the Big 10 and Pac 10 aren't going to sit tight. The sharks are circling and it's over for the Big 12 conference.

That rumor had a lot of truth to it. All those teams had been invited and I am certain they were strongly considering it. Just because it didn't end up that way didn't mean the reports were totally false.

Ahhhh let the rumors run rampant now! Hmmm, this all sounds familiar ... Didn't we go through this about eight months ago or so? And when it was all said and done, only a handful of teams made a move. I will be a believer when it is news and not simply message board speculation ...

That rumor had a lot of truth to it. All those teams had been invited and I am certain they were strongly considering it. Just because it didn't end up that way didn't mean the reports were totally false.

LOL!!!1!!11!

I'm not necessarily LOL'ing at you personally, I'm more LOL'ing in disbelief at the modern world...a place where a statement like the one you just made wouldn't cause a significant chunk of the population to even raise an eyebrow!

Last edited:

Except for that stipulation that Texas couldn't have their own network, and that the Pac would move to equal revenue sharing if Texas were to join. That turned off Texas, and without them, there was never going to be a deal.

Latest posts