Athlon has Kurt at #7 on it's hot seat rankings for next year.

I always thought Lane Kiffin had an Iowa connection from his marriage or something. If we ever wanted a young offensive mind with a great recruiting record and connections in Southern California, the Bay Area, Tennessee, and other places he could be ours in a couple of years.

Lane kidding is a complete snake. If he ever ever ever becomes our coach I will switch to isu. And that my friend is worse than death

So this brings up a if
In and interesting question. Would you take a national championship if it meant we cheated and ended up on probation?????? What's winning worth....

If you are going to post a link how about getting the first name of our long-time coach right?

It's intentional trolling to mis-spell his name so pointing it out to people does no good. It is but one of a large number of disparaging comments that might have been funny the first thousand or so time that they were used (e.g. "too sexy", "maybe Mary Ferentz can be given a coaching job" etc etc.).

Another 3-5 win season will put some serious pressure on barta to do something. 4-8 next year and you have to wonder how could 2008-9-first 6 games of 2010 lead to the current state of affairs.

KF only has himself to blame for not having a QB without any experience.

I still like KF and thinks he can do it and I like his overall philosophy of tough football, etc, and generally no cheating that we are aware of.

I dont like to cheat or have the hawks cheat.