At what point to do blame Fran for this crap?

I personally think it's the core Seniors. They've been a part of every collapse. We'll get to see the next few years though if it's on Fran.

I personally think it's the core Seniors. They've been a part of every collapse. We'll get to see the next few years though if it's on Fran.

I agree, but is there any evidence to show that any of the new recruits won't do the same thing? These are his players. This is his team.

I am right there with you. Will we lose some close games in the future? Sure, but this group of seniors either lack the skill to make the crucial play or are mentally weak. Sometimes both.

These guys are great, great kids and they play hard most of the time. They just cannot get it done in a close game.

This times 100. Either he's recruiting the wrong kind of kids or he cannot coach when teams make adjustments. Either way those are both on him.

AND we just gave him and Barta an extension recently. Brilliant!

Yes he's recruiting the wrong kind of kids. Or should I say he's getting the wrong kind of kids. Poor shooters with no athletic ability.

The body language out of Iowa was pathetic for the majority of the game. That's a coaching issue folks.

Plus Uthoff said something like "ask coach" when questioned by the media. Something tells me there is something wrong with the players and how they react to Fran. All this yelling and screaming isn't working.

Latest posts