At some point, the lack of leadership and execution has to come down on KF

So very weird to see the same staff which is in a league by itself when it comes to player development, struggle to actually coach a complete game (making changes when needed, etc)

or play some bump and run a little. or press when you do bring a LB. you don't have to blitz to change it up, especially when they're gashing us for 7-10 yards every pass.

I am expected to perform at a certain level at work. I make a small fraction of KF's salary. If I don't produce the way I should, I will most certainly be looking for a new job. It is the real world after all. How many of you can just show up, and expect to keep your jobs? If KF worked for me, he would get one warning, which as this season, then down the road you go. Thinking he is unreplacable is just wrong. I love what he has done thus far, but going backwards is unacceptable. Time to earn the paycheck.

The problem Elwood is KF does make a lot of money. Donald Trump said, "if you owe the bank $50,000, then you have a problem. If you owe the bank $50,000,000 then the bank has a problem."

We can only hope KF finds a way to turn it around. He had done it before. Can he do it again? I don't know, but a lot of us hawk fans are worried his philosophies have put us at a huge disadvantage going forward.

Latest posts