ASU coaching hire

If Kurt lacks energy (which I think is incredibly stupid to say and is wayyyyy off base), his son more than makes up for it. He broke his hand during a game this year punching a wall and the also got in big trouble for going ape shit and went after a replay official.

For those who have always claimed there was a lack of "passion" at Iowa, I think this more than dispels that misnomer.
No way is it ever been a lack of passion! Just a lack of in game adjustments and head scratching decisions! Trust me they want to win but stubbornness prevents it sometimes!

No way is it ever been a lack of passion! Just a lack of in game adjustments and head scratching decisions! Trust me they want to win but stubbornness prevents it sometimes!

I agree, but you might be new around here, the narrative by many is that KF is lazy and doesn’t care.

I agree, but you might be new around here, the narrative by many is that KF is lazy and doesn’t care.
True! I have beaten him down on this site several times but I also have praised him when due. To me Kirk has been here twenty years in spite of himself.

Latest posts