As the B10 bracket looks now...

Maybe the most significant thing with a PSU loss is Iowa would avoid a potential Thursday game vs Indiana which would have basically be a road game

If Iowa wins, they're the 4.

A loss and OSU win at MSU on Cassius Winston's senior day, Iowa's the 6
A loss and MSU win at home with Izzo riding the refs vs. OSU, Iowa's the 5.

If Iowa wins, they're the 4.

A loss and OSU win at MSU on Cassius Winston's senior day, Iowa's the 6
A loss and MSU win at home with Izzo riding the refs vs. OSU, Iowa's the 5.
If OSU and Michigan can somehow both win on the road, not only do we fall to a 7 seed, but Wisconsin would win the conference outright with 6 losses! What a fucking joke.

If OSU and Michigan can somehow both win on the road, not only do we fall to a 7 seed, but Wisconsin would win the conference outright with 6 losses! What a fucking joke.

We are the 6 seed if that happens. NW beat psu.

Indiana blew the chance to take out the badgers. Painful to watch. I am really sick of WI.

And, we talk about the so-called “Fran fade”. I think it’s pretty funny to watch PSU and Maryland fall apart. Guess it happens to others.

Indiana blew the chance to take out the badgers. Painful to watch. I am really sick of WI.

And, we talk about the so-called “Fran fade”. I think it’s pretty funny to watch PSU and Maryland fall apart. Guess it happens to others.
Penn State should have lost to Rutgers too. Myles Dread bailed them out with a late trey from Chris Kingsbury range.

With a win against the Illini... Iowa would get the 4 seed. That would be great!
As it looks right now... it would put Iowa on the side of the bracket they would be 8-1 against.
Iowa vs...
Wis 1-0
Michigan 1-1
Rutgers 1-0
NW 1-0
Minnesota 2-0
*Illini 2-0

*with the needed win.
http://bball.notnothing.net/bracket.php?conf=big10m

whatever the cost, just stay out of Purdue's side of the bracket

Michigan State is ensuring us the much preferred side of the bracket IMO. Now it’s play Illinois Friday fresh (double bye) or after getting our feet wet Thursday. We’ll know in 3 hours.

Bracket set:

ESoXvfyXQAAFVnJ

I hate the bracket. Hard to beat a team three times. I’m guessing we lose to Minny. Pray NW somehow beats them.

Latest posts