As good as it gets

The most plausible scenarios involve Penn States defensive rush blowing past Iowa's offensive line like it wasn't there (Michigan 2019), a large number of Iowa turnovers, or key injuries.

Up to date we haven't seen Petras freeze up or start lobbing multiple interceptions. Only part of the Michigan 2019 debacle was on the offensive line. Stanley was pretty much a frozen target out there.
Agreed. A lot depends on Iowa's OL and their ability to sustain scoring drives. I don't see the defense getting overwhelmed by many, and that includes any SEC team.
If Petras has even semi-adequate protection he's not going to be the deer in headlights that plagued Stanley for far too long in his career.

The data looks good. But I am a basket case with visions of losing a close one to PSU.

Chill out fellow hawk fan. Just relax and wait for the game to play out. Believe me I have done that basket case stuff before going way back. I still get a little nervous but I know the game events will just unfold and worrying ahead of time doesnt help my mood. It is ok to go basket case during the game though as that what big fans do.

stitch-lilo-and-stitch.gif