As a die hard Hawk fan who attends ISU...

I0WA

I hope we beat the living p*ss outta them. I am not one to shove my love for the Hawks in the faces of the Clowns but have heard after yesterday how much we are supposedly going to get destroyed by the almighty heralded Cyclones. I'd always respond whenever someone asked me "Your a Hawk fan?" " And I'd say, "if ISU would go 11-1 in football every year, that'd be fine by me." That changed when I was ridiculed horribly for wearing my Shonn Greene jersey Saturday. Not a Hawkeye jersey, but a damn Jets jersey. It has gotten to the point where I use to not care about ISU athletics at all and I guess would say I hope they do well when not playing Iowa, but now I want them to lose to everyone. Badly. It is my dream to have CPR fired by the time I graduate and to see that trash heap stadium empty every Saturday. All I know is I plan on getting my *ss kicked Saturday if the Hawks win. I will walk on Welch donning Black & Gold and the Hawkeye flag around my back. I love this school, but the fanbase is horrible even though they are my friends. This school has absolutely ZERO football tradition at all and I'm tired of kids thinking this is one of the nations treasured football programs loaded with great athletes. I cannot wait for the Hawks to prove little brother once again which team truly runs this state. /end Rant GO HAWKS!

I hope we beat the living p*ss outta them. I am not one to shove my love for the Hawks in the faces of the Clowns but have heard after yesterday how much we are supposedly going to get destroyed by the almighty heralded Cyclones. I'd always respond whenever someone asked me "Your a Hawk fan?" " And I'd say, "if ISU would go 11-1 in football every year, that'd be fine by me." That changed when I was ridiculed horribly for wearing my Shonn Greene jersey Saturday. Not a Hawkeye jersey, but a damn Jets jersey. It has gotten to the point where I use to not care about ISU athletics at all and I guess would say I hope they do well when not playing Iowa, but now I want them to lose to everyone. Badly. It is my dream to have CPR fired by the time I graduate and to see that trash heap stadium empty every Saturday. All I know is I plan on getting my *ss kicked Saturday if the Hawks win. I will walk on Welch donning Black & Gold and the Hawkeye flag around my back. I love this school, but the fanbase is horrible even though they are my friends. This school has absolutely ZERO football tradition at all and I'm tired of kids thinking this is one of the nations treasured football programs loaded with great athletes. I cannot wait for the Hawks to prove little brother once again which team truly runs this state. /end Rant GO HAWKS!

So you are going to act douchey like the exact type of fan you are claiming to hate? Makes sense.

So you are going to act douchey like the exact type of fan you are claiming to hate? Makes sense.

lol

To the OP, if you wore that jersey tailgating or at the game, what exactly did you expect? You attend ISU. Not Iowa. If people want to get butt-hurt about you repping the Hawks, then so be it. Just remember, it takes two to tangle.

Yeah, if you where a rivals jersey to a team's stadium you're going to get a reaction and they will give you ****. Jesus, just smile and deal with it or just don't wear the jersey.

A true Iowa fan wouldn't go to ISU.
That hurts man. :( I literally sat in my dorm with a few select other Hawk fans watching the game while everyone else was getting free tickets for the Tulsa game. I didn't know ISU won until I saw it on here.

Someone needs a great big cyberhug.

It is just a game, dude. Enjoy your time at ISU. It is a great place and you don't have to define yourself by your sports experience there if you don't wish to.

Someone needs a great big cyberhug.

It is just a game, dude. Enjoy your time at ISU. It is a great place and you don't have to define yourself by your sports experience there if you don't wish to.
Thanks for the kind words.

It's okay, you should buy a Bullock jersey anyways since he's gonna go for 220 this saturday.

you-serious-clark.gif

Latest posts