Article on Luke Lofthouse

Andy Hamilton tweet:

Luke Lofthouse fact: He has wrestled with 7 sets of brothers at Iowa (Ballweg, LeClere, Magnani, Moore, Gillmor, Stedman, Pape)

AF, you going to join me on the live chat at theopenmat? I think you were in it last time for the duals.
Austin - it wasn't me; might have been USAFHawk. I have a work obligation that evening and will try to make it home in time to watch on bigtennetwork.com. Sounds like there are several live chats; I'm still learning all the sites and where to find stuff. It seems like every couple of weeks I learn about a new site or forum. I wish all this was available when I left for the Air Force back in 1986. I've only been able to catch back up with wrestling the past couple of years due to the internet.

Austin - it wasn't me; might have been USAFHawk. I have a work obligation that evening and will try to make it home in time to watch on bigtennetwork.com. Sounds like there are several live chats; I'm still learning all the sites and where to find stuff. It seems like every couple of weeks I learn about a new site or forum. I wish all this was available when I left for the Air Force back in 1986. I've only been able to catch back up with wrestling the past couple of years due to the internet.

No, I know it wasn't US, was just thinking you were in there.

Austin - IIRC, I followed the duals on Andy Hamilton's blog and the Iowa blog. But now you have me second guessing myself. Funny how that happens as we get older.

Latest posts