Article on Jeff Peterson (Starting PG for Arkansas)

"That’s the introductory cue for Jeff Peterson, who left the Hawkeyes after two years in Ames"

come on....

"That’s the introductory cue for Jeff Peterson, who left the Hawkeyes after two years in Ames"

come on....

They don't understand why the rest of America makes fun of them for marrying their cousins... and you expect them to know the difference between Ames and Iowa City? You may want to lower your expectations slightly.

—The other signee is junior college transfer Marvell Waithe, a 6-foot-8 power forward who only weighs 200 pounds. No matter how well Peterson passes the ball, Arkansas will have to get some inside scoring from somebody other than Marshawn Powell.

Anybody else remember Marvell?

Awwww, don't take it personally... There are people in this country that would require a flashlight, compass, GPS, and a stack of medical journals just to locate one of their nipples...
I have lived in middle Tennessee for about 18 years now.
Generally, if someone asks me why the state of Iowa is significant I answer with this question- Have you ever eaten a substance known as 'food'?

As for the Hawkeyes, Cyclones, Panthers, Bulldogs....
Winning games is a good way to begin the "education process".
I'm guessing that Kansas is now more familiar with a certain university located in Cedar Falls....

Awwww, don't take it personally... There are people in this country that would require a flashlight, compass, GPS, and a stack of medical journals just to locate one of their nipples...
I have lived in middle Tennessee for about 18 years now.
Generally, if someone asks me why the state of Iowa is significant I answer with this question- Have you ever eaten a substance known as 'food'?

As for the Hawkeyes, Cyclones, Panthers, Bulldogs....
Winning games is a good way to begin the "education process".
I'm guessing that Kansas is now more familiar with a certain university located in Cedar Falls....

Thats really funny flood. I usually just smile and try to look as stupid as they are and shrug my shoulders. No reason to interupt their ignorant bliss. Nothing beats an Iowa grown tater.

Latest posts