Are you going to the game?

MikeyLikesIowa

Just wondering who's going to the PSU game and what your plans are. I'll be going with my wife & tailgating with some relatives near where the Shot Ski trailer is. We plan on being there around 9:30-10ish. We'll be sitting in section 211, row 36 wearing black at the game.

I’ll be watching at home and sadly I won’t be able to have any alcohol either as this is my weekend to be on call for work.

Sadly watching at home with my daughter, hope the crowd is a wild one. Too many times the people that come to the big games are sit on your ass fans that know nothing about the game but just want to say they were there. Especially with a late afternoon game. The Indiana game was just electric. I hope the crowd can top that. There is a chance I might still score a ticket, I'm crossing my fingers.

Sadly watching at home with my daughter, hope the crowd is a wild one. Too many times the people that come to the big games are sit on your ass fans that know nothing about the game but just want to say they were there. Especially with a late afternoon game. The Indiana game was just electric. I hope the crowd can top that. There is a chance I might still score a ticket, I'm crossing my fingers.
Get a ticket! If I didn't have to go to a wedding I'd be there. I'll be watching on my phone. Who schedules a wedding during the Penn State Iowa game? That's a rhetorical question.

Get a ticket! If I didn't have to go to a wedding I'd be there. I'll be watching on my phone. Who schedules a wedding during the Penn State Iowa game? That's a rhetorical question.
I agree 1000%......especially in this state.......who the heck schedules a wedding on an Iowa game day? Especially if that said family knows xyz guest is a diehard Hawkeye fan.

La familia and I fly in tonight! My other brothers are flying in from Cali and Vegas with their families too. Tickets are expensive af but my 10 and 15 yr olds are going to get a game to remember for life. Section 108 Go Hawks!

I have/had tickets for a few games but passed on going. Back in April/May I was really looking forward to going to the Indiana and Penn St games. But sitting next to a bunch of strangers didnt sound very good. There were some pockets of unsold tickets for Kent and Colorado St where I could have sat in but at nearly 70 years of age and having seen a ton of games at Kinnick I do just enjoy watching on TV and listening to Dolph and Eddie.

La familia and I fly in tonight! My other brothers are flying in from Cali and Vegas with their families too. Tickets are expensive af but my 10 and 15 yr olds are going to get a game to remember for life. Section 108 Go Hawks!
You must be on the Vegas-CID Friday night flight on Allegiant, nice! If so, at least your airline tickets shouldn’t be too bad. Enjoy the game with your fam!

I will be there supporting both the team and the band - but my wife's opinion... why is the marching band show constantly being interrupted by people playing football!

I'll be watching from my living room. A toe amputation earlier this year still has me in a boot and I can't put any weight on that foot. If I had my way I'd go to the Coe-Central game in CR (and go to Sykora's Bakery after!).

Upper corner 341 for $225 each?
Sideline 131 for $300 each?
Sideline 102 for $355 each?
Section 104 for $549 each?
Mediacom Outdoor club for $950 each?
Kinnick Edge Outdoor Club for $1200 each? (these are basically elevated endzone seats)

hahahahaha

pass

Last edited:
Upper corner 341 for $225 each?
Sideline 131 for $300 each?
Sideline 102 for $355 each?
50-yard line for $400 each?

hahahahaha

pass

But they are not selling, I've been tracking seats in my section all week and they keep lowering the price. If you really want to go just wait until Saturday to purchase your tickets, people that really didn't want to go to the game will be selling them for whatever they can get.

But they are not selling, I've been tracking seats in my section all week and they keep lowering the price. If you really want to go just wait until Saturday to purchase your tickets, people that really didn't want to go to the game will be selling them for whatever they can get.
Dunno...it's 6:40 on a Friday night before a 3 pm Sat kick off.

If the prices are going to plummet it better be in the next 3-4 hours.

Latest posts