Are we the best 12 loss team in the country?

I'm being asked if we are the best 12 loss team in country and of the other teams to choose from is a team in Clemson that came to Carver and beat us by 16 points. Now that is hilarious.

For the record if Iowa finishes the season 22-13 they they will be a lock to the big Dance, because they would have won the Big Ten Tourny Championship.
Indisputable logic, and the possibility exists mathematically.....

:D

To everyone accusing me of trolling, sorry I still see this season as an opportunity, not a death sentence. Look no further than a Steve Alford Big 10 tournament team to know that anything can happen.

A little harsh don't you think....I actually like its positive angle and it does make you think how very close to being an actually NCAA tourney team we are.

I understand what youre saying but this might be the most worthless thread ever. cant we start another kozan thread?!?!

avellan_twins_maxim.jpg

I agree with this, but only if we get the Cyclones at The Carver. Hilton is probably a 10 or 15 point advantage (ISU lost at Kansas by 9; ISU beat Kansas at The Hilton by 8). We only lost by 10. I'm guessing Iowa would win by 5 if played at The Carver.

LOL... we are a way better team then we were back in December too. We could have beaten you by 30 if our team didn't get bored with the talent mismatch. I think if we played you in Carver today, we'd walk out with a 10 pt victory again.

Our worst loss is by 10 points. You have been beaten down by 15+ probably in the neighborhood of 6 times this year.

I don't know about that, but I'm pretty sure we were the best 22-loss team in the country in the 2009-10 season.

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on many levels. After our last couple of spankings, how does one see that we could go 6-0 to finish out the season?? I'd be happy if Franny could coax them into playing a little D and show some progress going into next season.

I agree with this, but only if we get the Cyclones at The Carver. Hilton is probably a 10 or 15 point advantage (ISU lost at Kansas by 9; ISU beat Kansas at The Hilton by 8). We only lost by 10. I'm guessing Iowa would win by 5 if played at The Carver.

With our power ranking 109 KenPom? Put the Koolaid down son. ISU is playing about 6 levels above their pre-season. We still drop games in the double digits.

I hope we lose on Thursday because I think we'd have an even better case for being the best 13 loss team in the country.

Tough to say. I think it comes down to us (RPI 130, Kenpom 109), Tennessee (RPI 110, Kenpom 81), Villanova (RPI 95, Kenpom 78), Clemson (RPI 173, Kenpom 84) and Oklahoma State (13 losses, RPI 107, Kenpom 89). In my mind it's us though.

Regardless, it's pretty good company to be in. I see us going 5-1 or 6-0 over the last 6 games and picking up at least 1, up to 3, games in the tourney, putting our final record anywhere from 22-13 to 19-14. That equates to an 11/12 seed in the tourney or a 1 seed in the NIT. Definitely are BACK!

On Iowa!

I have no idea how to relpy to this post other than, give me some of what you are drinking, smoking, snorting, and shooting. :eek:

Latest posts